Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
We are looking for a highly motivated Key Account Design Chef (m/f) who will be responsible for managing one of our customers in the Middle East in all culinary aspects at LSG Sky Chefs locations worldwide.
As an expert of the Arabian Cuisine you liaise with the customer’s menu design team to create and develop menus and food products and implement new industry trends. You take part in or lead the customer’s menu presentations and work together with local menu presentation teams to translate the airline’s brand values into innovative new menus and products. In addition you provide training about the customer’s requirements to local Chefs and Menu Developers. You ensure the continuous optimization of our products and monitor standards of hygiene, health and safety as well as HACCP standards in the menu design. In cooperation with Sales & Services you represent the company in front of the customer and you ensure the internal communication and implementation of new food products and airline menus.
• Apprenticeship or Certification from culinary school and at least 3 years of airline industry experience
• Working experience as an educated Chef in multicultural environments
• Excellent knowledge of Arabian cuisine (preferably Lebanese) as well as international cuisine
• In depth knowledge of Halal processes and products
• Good understanding of airline catering industry requirements (cook & chill, HACCP, GQS)
• Strong customer service attitude and very good communication skills
• Social competence/ team player
• Fluent English verbal and written, Arabic is a plus
• Ability to extensive worldwide travel (approx. 70%)
LSG Sky Chefs is the world's largest provider of in-flight services. These include catering, in-flight equipment and logistics, in-flight retail as well as the management of on board and related airport services. LSG Sky Chefs partners with more than 300 airlines worldwide and operates some 200 customer service centers in 52 countries, producing around 490 million airline meals a year. In 2011, the companies belonging to LSG Sky Chefs Group achieved consolidated revenues of 2.3 billion Euros.
If this is you, please apply online.
- Job Location:
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Lufthansa is one of the worlds leading airlines. As an internationally-operating aviation Group Deutsche Lufthansa is active in five business fields: Passenger Transportation, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services. More than 400 subsidiaries and holding companies also belong to the Group. The airline offers more than 200 destinations in approximately 80 countries using around 722 aircraft, 317 of them belong to Lufthansa German Airlines. More than 76 million passengers worldwide place their trust in us each year. The dedication, skills and excellent service of our 117 000 employees everywhere in the world is one of our greatest strengths.