Manage, implement and instruct information related to iHorizons solutions; such as user’s guides, documentation and training materials.
- Design, write and develop content for help and documentation materials.
- Work with User Experience Manager to revise and finalize content.
- Research iHorizons software products: this includes talking to knowledgeable staff, such as developers and product managers, attend development and design meetings, play with the software and read software specifications and other design documents.
- Build online help based on approved content within established guidelines to create the online help files.
- Update existing documentation as necessary and consults with developers and product managers to keep training material current.
- Develop, analyze and evaluate training requirements.
- Develop training plans, curriculum and outlines.
- Schedule, conduct and deliver training workshops/classes.
- Arrange classes, seminars, conferences and workshops for trainee upon request.
- Determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Collect user feedback on documentation and help materials and utilize the information to enhance/develop the training process/material.
- Excellent command in both Arabic and English languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills particularly to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to review and edit documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Effective training, teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to determine training objectives and needs.
- Ability to prepare and develop instructional aides and plans.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willing to travel to Qatar and Riyadh to conduct training classes/workshops for iHorizons clients.
- Knowledge of/previous experience in SharePoint 2007 is a strong advantage.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
ihorizons is a leading provider of business solutions and IT services in the Arab World. Founded in 1996, iHorizons has offices in Doha, Dubai, Amman and Riyadh, as well as two labs for research and development. The company has a roster of world-class clients in diverse sectors, which includes Al Jazeera Network, Qtel, Qatar Financial Center, and various government agencies in Qatar and Saudi Arabia. iHorizons provides advanced solutions in the areas of web-based content management, Intranet portals, business process automation, managed operations, IT program management, IT consulting, cloud computing services and arabic language technologies. Specialties IT outsourcing, web-based content management, managed operations, IT consulting, Arabic language technologies, business process automation