Manage, implement and instruct information related to iHorizons solutions; such as user’s guides, documentation and training materials.
- Design, write and develop content for help and documentation materials.
- Work with User Experience Manager to revise and finalize content.
- Research iHorizons software products: this includes talking to knowledgeable staff, such as developers and product managers, attend development and design meetings, play with the software and read software specifications and other design documents.
- Build online help based on approved content within established guidelines to create the online help files.
- Update existing documentation as necessary and consults with developers and product managers to keep training material current.
- Develop, analyze and evaluate training requirements.
- Develop training plans, curriculum and outlines.
- Schedule, conduct and deliver training workshops/classes.
- Arrange classes, seminars, conferences and workshops for trainee upon request.
- Determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Collect user feedback on documentation and help materials and utilize the information to enhance/develop the training process/material.
- Excellent command in both Arabic and English languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills particularly to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to review and edit documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Effective training, teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to determine training objectives and needs.
- Ability to prepare and develop instructional aides and plans.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willing to travel to Qatar and Riyadh to conduct training classes/workshops for iHorizons clients.
- Knowledge of/previous experience in SharePoint 2007 is a strong advantage.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma