Laboratory Technician - Specialty Chemicals
2. Responsible for the preparation of apparatus, instrumentation and other materials such as chemicals and solutions for use in laboratories including tools, samples, chemicals and equipment for the analysis.
3. Conduct testing on a wide variety of samples (finished product, raw materials, environmental sampling etc.) according to testing schedule.
4. Ensure laboratory is well stocked with the required supplies and equipment
5. Evaluate physical performance characteristics of raw materials, semi- and finished products at all stages of manufacture, using prescribed corporate test methods and standards.
6. Analyze, summarize and record resultant data, and retain properly coded samples.
7. Monitor routine checks and tests made by operators to ensure accuracy, effectiveness and adherence to corporate standards.
8 Assist in vendor qualification procedure by testing and reporting on submitted samples.
9. Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the analysis results.
10. Provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively, following the correct procedures and health and safety guidelines
Diploma or Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
Minimum 2 years experience in chemical/technical activities in a manufacturing sector.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Great Britain (UK); India; Ireland; Kuwait; New Zealand; Oman; Pakistan; Philippines; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Group is a major regional player in packaging, specialty chemicals and food flavors. It provides high quality products mainly in the business-to-business sectors in the broader Middle East, Africa and Indian subcontinent. In addition to manufacturing facilities in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Morocco, the Group has regional offices and distribution centers throughout the MENA region. The Group initially focused on consumer packaging but branched out into beverage packaging, industrial packaging, adhesives technologies, construction chemicals, surface treatment chemicals and, most recently, food flavors. Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries have typically constituted the core market for the Group’s products, but the Group continues to diversify its sales geographically to other countries in the Middle East, Africa and the Indian subcontinent. Further details can be obtained from www.tigind.com