Laboratory Technician - Specialty Chemicals
2. Responsible for the preparation of apparatus, instrumentation and other materials such as chemicals and solutions for use in laboratories including tools, samples, chemicals and equipment for the analysis.
3. Conduct testing on a wide variety of samples (finished product, raw materials, environmental sampling etc.) according to testing schedule.
4. Ensure laboratory is well stocked with the required supplies and equipment
5. Evaluate physical performance characteristics of raw materials, semi- and finished products at all stages of manufacture, using prescribed corporate test methods and standards.
6. Analyze, summarize and record resultant data, and retain properly coded samples.
7. Monitor routine checks and tests made by operators to ensure accuracy, effectiveness and adherence to corporate standards.
8 Assist in vendor qualification procedure by testing and reporting on submitted samples.
9. Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the analysis results.
10. Provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively, following the correct procedures and health and safety guidelines
Minimum 2 years experience in chemical/technical activities in a manufacturing sector.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Great Britain (UK); India; Ireland; Kuwait; New Zealand; Oman; Pakistan; Philippines; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma