Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- When required, lead local national workforce team within a framework of established supply regulations, policies, and procedures, or other governing supply management guidelines
- Will be required to lead the team in compliance with Raytheon safety policies and procedures as appropriate
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe workplace and limit access to controlled storage areas to authorized personnel only
- Performs limited aspects of administrative and technical supply coordination work (e.g., Hand Receipts, scheduling, inventory management, storage management, cataloging, property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities
- Willing to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Perform physical inventories; document and perform inventory adjustments; re-locate stock to make room for new items; package items for shipment; process discrepant, surplus, or scrap items per established procedure
- Make recommendations on stocking levels to support the customer based upon actual usage, shelf life, attrition rate, spoilage, or other accepted variable(s)
- Receives items from staging warehouse and checks material receipts for accuracy. Places material in designated storage location identified by Automatic Logistics Control System (ALCS).
- Unpacks, sorts, and stores items systematically on shelves, bins, or other storage areas.
- Sorts and identifies material for distribution to depot activities.
- May prepare store requisitions and/or purchase requisitions. Files and maintains material records using ALCS.
- Receive and issue material using the ALCS database
- Picks up or delivers material through use of several transportation modes including hand trucks, pickup truck or forklift.
- May record items received and issued out of warehouse using ALCS.
- Prepares items for shipment through UPS, DHL, Saudi Air or overland via truck; completes shipping authorization for surplus equipment or damaged items.
- May act as lead clerk while supervising the work of others in sorting and distributing supplies and materials.
- May be required to physically lift large and bulky items.
- Operates motor vehicle, forklifts, hand trucks, or similar equipment while handling equipment and supplies.
- Operates a variety of office machines and equipment, word processor, computers, calculator, and copy machines.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have the ability to lead, self initiate and work well in a group environment.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot problems.
- Good command of spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures.
- Knowledge of common office supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Ability to accurately sort documents alphabetically, numerically, or by classification of the document.
- Ability to perform basic accounting functions and keep accurate records.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to operate light vans, pickups, automobiles, fork-lifts, hand trucks, and pallet jacks.
Competency Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of warehouse practices and computer based material management systems.
- Basic computer skills to include data input into the ALCS material management tool.
- Knowledge of industrial safety and handling of hazardous materials.
- Ability to supervise the work of others.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Lead the Team
Successful completion of high school or equivalent.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- High school or equivalent
About This Company
Raytheon Middle East Systems Company A Contractor With The Ministry Of Defense And Aviation (Air Defense Forces)