• Responsible for the development of the company's products and projects including coding, team supervision and outsourcing processes.
• Providing guidance, development and support for the technical team..
• Research emerging technologies to improve current applications, architectures and processes.
• Create and update projects' plans for time-frame and resources.
- Strong experience in asp.net / c#
- Experienced in linq to sql
- SQL Server 2005/2008 design & development
- dotnetnuke, windows forms is a plus
- Basic iPhone development skill (xCode and Objective C) is a plus.
- Server Management (Windows 2008)
- Explore and evaluate new technologies
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Imagine was founded in 2001 as a group of dynamic, aggressive and
diversified expertise who specialize in creating high impact customized
emarketing and e-communication solutions, marketing applications, web
sites, business portals and interactive media.
Now Imagine provides clients with complete solutions to help them
utilize the internet technologies; and has through the years made a
roll of strong clientele list in Jordan and the region.