Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Shell has been at the forefront of the natural gas industry for more than 40 years and we have an unrivalled global position in natural gas amongst private energy companies. We’re the world's largest equity producer of liquefied natural gas and hold a leading position in the world’s key natural gas markets of Europe, Asia-Pacific and United States. As the world searches for greener forms of energy, we expect demand for natural gas - the cleanest hydrocarbon - to double over the next two decades, and are well positioned to capture growth opportunities.
The Pearl Gas to Liquids (GTL) project includes the development of offshore natural gas resources in Qatar’s North Field. Upstream, natural gas is produced, transported and processed to produce 120,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day of condensate, liquefied petroleum gas and ethane. Downstream, dry gas is used as feedstock to produce 140,000 barrels per day of clean, high quality GTL fuels and products.
• Plan, coordinate, deliver and facilitate Onboarding.
Front Line Leaders:
• Serve as QSSC (or potentially country) focal point for FLL.
• Accelerate Supervisory Skills education via facilitating Front Line Leader programs (mainly as a back-up Facilitator).
• Design, coordinate and facilitate Workplace Learning activities for staff across the Functions/Business.
Personal & Business Skills (PBS) and other Learning Programmes:
• Plan, coordinate, deliver and facilitate Customer Service program in the Centre.
• Based on the Learning Reviews, identify the required Personal & Business skills programs to be delivered on-site. Liaise with the Group Enterprise Learning to plan the delivery of the selected programs. Coordinate the nominations with HRiB and the local Leadership.
Baseline Learning Support:
• Support Leaders and HRiB in developing the competences of the staff through implementation of competence assessment process.
• Coordinate local activity in development of global learning programs with subject matter experts, training coordinators, and external technical writers to meet aggressive delivery schedule.
• Will be involved in many activities in the Learning space, such as:
• Share and leverage cross-business learnings in order to maximize the effectiveness of the whole L&D, Talent and HR team.
• With demanding work schedules and competing priorities, utilizes multiple approaches to develop employees (e.g., mentoring, computer-based learning, and identification of on-the-job learning assignments)
• Evaluate training effectiveness and assure consistency
• Audit training programs for compliance with governmental regulations
• Provide clear statistical information to internal & external parties to allow management to fully utilize learning opportunities
• Good Communication Skills
• Good Relationship building skills
• Take the lead to drive, deliver and execute excellence
• Competent in the use of site computer systems, i.e. SAP, Management System and Competent in Microsoft Office software products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma