Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The below requirements are for Academic year (2012-13) starting from September 2012. Selected candidates will be deputed to work at Government Technical Colleges belonging to Ministry of Manpower, Sultanate of Oman.
Business & Management
Health, Safety & Environment
*Both Bachelor and Master degree should be in Computer Science, posssesing any certification will be an added advantage.
** Bachelors degree should be BBA / BBM and Masters should be MBA .
Qualification, Experience and Other requirements:
1. Ensuring students reach their full potential through the use of innovative teaching methods.
2. Researching on the related teaching material and evolving the required pedagogy
3. Supervision and counseling of students on theoretical and practical activities.
4. Timely and comprehensive preparation of examination question papers and quizzes; conducting examinations, carrying out assessment and reviewing results in compliance with the college rules and regulations and instructions.
5. Systematic record-keeping of students' results, activities and attendance.
6. Proactive and focused academic counseling and career advice to students.
7. Supervising on-the-job training of students, providing assistance to supervisors of the industrial sector in charge of the college students during their training and presenting reports on the students' progress to the concerned heads.
8. Presenting a report for every semester's activities and suggesting development to the concerned heads.
9. Carrying out any others tasks assigned by the concerned heads of center, department or section.
Salary (Tax Free) :
A total package of Rial Omani 900 - 1200 (Based on Qualification & Experience)
• Yearly two way Air Ticket + Free Medical for you and your Family (Spouse + 2 Children)
• Annual Leave: 56 days paid leave per Annum
• Contract Type: Yearly renewable
The following are the details of this position:
• Working days: 5 Days in a week (from Saturday to Wednesday)
• Holiday: 2 days in a week (Thursday and Friday)
• Working hours: 8 hrs/per day during the weekdays
• Class Size: 20-25 Students (depend on college)
• Duration: Three Semesters (Sep to second week of July)
• Age of Students: 18-25 yrs (High Secondary School Graduation)
Interested candidates please click here to download the application, fill it and send it to
1. Minimum Master’s degree
2. At least 5 years teaching experience (after acquiring Masters Degree) in the specialization mentioned in the position of Lecture or Senior Lecturer or Associate Professor or Assistant Professor or Professor or Head of Department .
3. Age not to exceed 58 years
4. Experience in guiding students preparing projects.
5. Degrees should be obtained via full-time or part time studies and not by distant learning.
6 . Experience in conducting practical classes for these specializations is also essential.
7 . Industrial experience is an added advantage.
8 . Date and year of completion for all degrees should be clearly mentioned in the CV.
9. Experience dates (period) to be clearly mentioned in the CV.
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
With more than 500 employees staffed to various clients, TATI-Manpower services offers expertise in the area of workforce development and management. Our consistent high quality of service has earned us the reputation of being the company of choice providing services that focus on the needs of the employers and the job seekers in the Gulf region.