Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Legal Manager provides initial legal advice to all departments on all legal matters, including all documents and instruments possessing legal implications, whenever requested. They also ensure that the company’s interests are well protected, and all eventualities are catered for.
• Provides proactive legal assistance, and advice on various legal issues including: commercial contracts, dispute resolution, and government funding agreements, regulatory, employment, and governance.
• Coordinates with other members on particular projects such as fund raising, policies and procedures, taxes, etc.
• Monitors the business compliance with all legal requirements.
• Advises the company on minimal liability and legal exposure for the business.
• Ensures that all legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted, and vetted.
• Provides decisive actions on various legal matters, through assessing contentious and uncontroversial issues.
• Manages external and internal legal resources whenever required.
• Asses and advise effective ways to minimize, and control risks that target the company
• Ensure the legal system, control, and operations are appropriate as well as relevant.
• Represents the company through ensuring efficient handling, and creating winning resolutions through negotiations and disputes.
• Provides legal compliance advice to the business in regards to protecting the necessities of legislation, involving data protection.
• Supervises, researches, and analyzes implication of case law, legislation, and regulatory matters that affect the company, including reporting all information to the Chairman
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Amaken offers recruitment services in the Middle East and abroad with an ever-growing list of satisfied clients.
With our proven experience, extensive resources and carefully conceived recruitment solutions, we pride ourselves in taking a personal approach with both client and candidate to guarantee a successful partnership.