• Coordinates with other members on particular projects such as fund raising, policies and procedures, taxes, etc.
• Monitors the business compliance with all legal requirements.
• Advises the company on minimal liability and legal exposure for the business.
• Ensures that all legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted, and vetted.
• Provides decisive actions on various legal matters, through assessing contentious and uncontroversial issues.
• Manages external and internal legal resources whenever required.
• Asses and advise effective ways to minimize, and control risks that target the company
• Ensure the legal system, control, and operations are appropriate as well as relevant.
• Represents the company through ensuring efficient handling, and creating winning resolutions through negotiations and disputes.
• Provides legal compliance advice to the business in regards to protecting the necessities of legislation, involving data protection.
• Supervises, researches, and analyzes implication of case law, legislation, and regulatory matters that affect the company, including reporting all information to the Chairman
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Amaken offers recruitment services in the Middle East and abroad with an ever-growing list of satisfied clients. With our proven experience, extensive resources and carefully conceived recruitment solutions, we pride ourselves in taking a personal approach with both client and candidate to guarantee a successful partnership.