Provide analysis and counsel the management on legal issues related to corporate matters, trade licenses and other operational matters like intellectual property, nondisclosure agreements and compliance issues
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft and vet the legal contracts and agreements entered with the external parties, alliance / joint venture partners, the Government / Municipal authorities etc.
- Anticipate and guard against legal risks facing the company
- Ensure proper documentation and undertake vetting of agreements in cases of mergers and acquisitions.
- Provide advice and assistance so that the company interests are protected on matters relating to Trademarks, Copyrights, Intellectual Property rights and Patents.
- Supervise the typing (Arabic) / translations for official external communication and to the Government agencies.
- Represent the Company individually or through external lawyers /legal consultants in cases of litigations / arbitrations or other cases having legal implications.
- Supervision and assistance in the formulation of legal documents like Articles of Associations, Memorandum of Understandings, Power of Attorney etc.
- Routine interactions with the Government agencies, Ministries, Police department etc for matters related to official business.
- Excellent planning, organization & prioritization skills, with the ability to manage several cases concurrently.
- Strong administrative, organizational, interpersonal & analytical skills.
- Bilingual abilities in Arabic & English, written & spoken.
- Team player, flexible, hard-working, motivated, detail-oriented, good-natured and presentable individual
Bachelor of Law
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
SMEET was established in 2010 by Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company, Barwa Real Estate Company & The First Investor. It is envisaged to become a leading producer of building materials within the MENA region.
SMEET is currently focused in offering an integrated product mix and innovative building solutions for the construction industry.
Our Ready Mix Concrete division is currently operational with production facilities at Industrial Area, Lusail, & our precast facility which will be the largest & the most advanced in the region will be installed and commissioned in Mesaieed in early 2012.
At SMEET you are assured of superior quality of products & services.
Our strengths are as categorized below:
Practice based on values & ethics
Quality & innovative products
Well qualified & experienced team
One stop solution for all concrete related issues
Multiple production/manufacturing plants located closer to customer projects