• Liaising with project stakeholders.
• Responding to enquiries and complaints from parties impacted by project activities.
• Preparing public notices and advertisements relating to project activities.
• Collating and analyzing media coverage of projects.
• Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
• Graduate in Public Relations and Communication
• At least a minimum of 5 years of experience in Public Relations /Liaison Management with local authorities.
• Go getter attitude
• Assertive nature
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic & English
• Ability to develop and implement effective communication strategies
• Solid administrative capabilities including word-processing, spread sheet & Internet competencies
• Highly developed networking capabilities & interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
Graduate in Public Relations and Communication"
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
We would like to introduce our company, Golden Corner Manpower Recruitment Est., License 1001114, based in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Founded in the year 1991, we are one of U.A.E's leading manpower supply under labor office and a shareholder of Sawaeed Employment LLC.
We provide candidates in all fields like oil & gas, construction, consultancies, engineering, including all kind of skilled, semi -skilled and non-skilled manpower to leading organizations in the Middle East and around the world.
We have our offices in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, South Africa, Egypt and UK.
We provide other services than manpower among them is HR Consultancy, HR procedures and policies, arranging and conducting interviews, sponsorship (skilled, semi -skilled and non-skilled manpower).