LIGHT VEHICLE DRIVER | Hertz | Abu Dhabi
About the Company:
Hertz is the worldwide market leader in car rental and leasing. It has been in operation since 1918. With over 7,000 locations in more than 150 countries Hertz manages over 700,000 vehicles around the world.
The Hertz UAE franchise started in 1993 and has grown into an operation that is the top car rental and leasing company in the UAE. Hertz has the largest purpose built rental facility in the Middle East.The company continues to strengthen its position in the market by consistently introducing innovative and customer focused services, as well as regularly training its staff at all levels.
* To drive vehicles safely and abide by all traffic rules & regulations
* Drive all Hertz vehicles authorised by UAE driving licence to Hertz locations, workshops, delivery to / collection from customer or as instructed by Supervisor
* To portray a professional image to customers through courteous service as per Hertz standards
* Chauffeur duty as and when required
* Refuel vehicles and fill in required documents neatly
* Ensure all documents are properly filled and all necessary procedures followed when delivering a vehicle to the customer or at the time of movement of vehicle (NRT)
* Check vehicles at check-out and check-in in the presence of customer and document damages on vehicles, if any
* Inform management of vehicle malfunction, damages
* Carry out physical car inventory and other duties assigned by Supervisor; deliveries, pick-ups, visiting traffic department for registrations and traffic fines, tasjeel, filing, etc
* Good English communication skills
* Knowledge of Arabic preferable
* Presentable with customer service orientation
* Valid GCC / UAE driving licence
* Educated to Secondary School level
* Preferably aged between 22 - 35 years
* 2 years driving experience within the service industry
Desirable Experience and Training
* High school OR Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities, provided the age and safe driving record requirements are met
* Employee must possess a valid U.A.E. driver's license class 3 & 5
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.