The Position: Perform all aircraft Weight and Balance and Documentation activities for Emirates and/or Other Airlines on a shift basis for arriving and departing aircraft at Dubai International Airport. Ensure the provision of an accurate and punctual service to all airlines and that activities conform to legal and safety requirements as outlined by various regulatory bodies such as IATA, DCA, FAA, JAROPS, Aircraft Manufacturers, Airline Weight and Balance manuals etc.
Review existing operational practices, systems and procedures to create work / process efficiencies and source opportunities to maximise aircraft space utilisation and fuel uptake, in order to exploit maximum revenue capacity and performance capability per aircraft.
Co-ordinate the receipt, record and onward communication of relevant information required for the preparation of weight and balance documentation (loading instruction report, load sheet and trim sheet) for an aircraft. Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enhance customer service standards and facilitate the exchange of information.
Salary & Benefits: We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A level or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
- Advance level courses in Load Control/Ramp Handling/Dangerous Goods/Passenger Services and Cargo.
- Minimum 5 years ground handling experience with at International Airport in areas of Aircraft Loading / Load Control and Documentation. Should have at least 2 - 3 years experience within Load Control in providing aircraft Weight and Balance services and preparing load and trim sheets.
- Holding current weight and balance licenses for all types of aircraft operated by EK or handled by Dnata.
- Be conversant with computerised departure control systems available at Dubai International Airport and be comfortable with producing load sheets manually.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.