2. Track shipments on Mersin port through web sites of the shipping lines.
3. Keep the relevant parties (warehouse keepers) aware of all the shipments expected time of arrival so as to arrange all the requirements accordingly (warehouse capacity and handling labor).
4. Liaise with the clearance agent on all Samsung shipments.
5. Liaise with sales department to put booked deals in the DSR.
6. Keep records of shipments on both computer and hard copies ; including but not limited to : stuffing lists, container numbers, bill of lading numbers and invoice numbers with their DHL no.
7. Issuing reports of the received quantities.
8. Hire the trucks which transfer goods from A to B points and follow up until received.
9. Assist warehouse keepers when needed.
10. Report to his manager the situation on ground.
Language: Excellent at English, Kurdish, and Arabic.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office skills, working on related Software System will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with a variety of individuals
• Planning and creativity skills
• Ability to multi-task and change directives quickly, working independently with minimal supervision
• Problem solving ability
• Ability to set priorities
• Team working
Job Contact: kindly email your updated resume, with a recent photo, indicating the job title in the subject field unless will be ignored.
Job Contact info: Please apply to: hr.
- Job Location:
- Erbil, Iraq
- Company Industry:
- Telecommunications; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma