Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Supervise the issuance of the weekly and monthly production planning according to sales forecast and production lines capacities.
- Follow up and ensure the weekly production planning implementation in coordination with production department to achieve the monthly production planning.
- Regulate and handle of crisis management in cases of unexpected adjustment to sales forecast or any production issues that may arise.
- Supervise the issuance of daily reports which show Daily Production Report, Available Stock for loading undelivered materials
- Supervise the issuance and implementation of materials supply plan to ensure the availability of all requirements ready for production on time.
- Manage and supervise all activities related to rental warehouses with third party Logistics Company through periodical visits to revise the operating conditions, and monitor the stocked material status. Prepare the feedback reports and escalate any problem to the 3PL.
- Ensure safe operating conditions exist throughout the warehousing and material handling processes and monitor the stocked Materials status during the warehouses daily tour. Promptly correct the unsafe conditions.
- Coordinate between all concerned departments to ensure adequate materials and ingredients are available to meet the production plan and fulfill sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Commerce.
- Supply Chain Management Certificate is must.
- Very good command of English language
- Proficiency in computer use, especially in ERP systems
- Extensive background in logistics with 5-8 years of experience preferable in FMCG companies.
- Excellent planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong People management skills
- Good communication & Report writing skills
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Edita is a market leader in baked food products with a portfolio of brands that includes Molto Croissant, Molto Cake, Molto Swiss Roll, Bake Rolls and Hostess cakes. The company employs more than 3700 employees and operates 2 factories in 6th of October and 10th of Ramadan cities.
The company started in mid 1997, as the first company to produce filled croissants in the MENA region, starting by Egypt as its opening gate. Hostess® was established in 1995 under license from Interstate Brands Corporation, USA, and was acquired by Edita Food Industries in June 2003. Since then, the company has been modernized and new lines were bought as well as the existing lines were upgraded.
All these products are being exported at the moment to the MENA region and we are looking forward to develop our regional existence.