Tyco Fire & Security is currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced logistics professional to fulfill a newly developed role.
The position will involve :
• Responsibility for the day-to-day running of warehouse, freight forwarding and distribution
• Ensuring compliance with relevant local and international import and export legislation
• Management and development of a team of staff
• Preparation of regular reports and updates for senior management
• Providing support to operational departments to ensure their objectives are met
• Identifying and delivering operational cost reduction and cost avoidance initiatives
• Making sure that project deadlines are met
• Negotiating the services of 3rd party carriers
• Development of the logistics supply base
• Managing supplier delivery performance
• Supporting other departments within the company
• Identifying key transport cost drivers
• Developing & implementing robust processes and policies
Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in a GCC-based multinational company
• Proven knowledge of relevant legislation
• Experience in managing and developing a team
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills
• PC literacy - proficient in Microsoft applications.
• A valid UAE driving licence
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Engineering; Oil/Gas
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tyco Fire & Security is an engineering, contracting and service company providing specialized turnkey solutions including design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning ofr Fire Protection and Fire Detection Systems, as well as state-of-the-art Security and Integrated Telecommunication Solutions. These are all backed up by our exceptional Service and Maintenance Division.
With operations in the UAE, Qatar and Oman, Tyco Fire & Security offers Fire, Security and Telecommunications solutions to a diverse range of market within the Middle East, such as Oil & Gas, Commercial, Transportation, Power & Water, Telecommunication, Industrial and Marine sectors.