Machine Operator - Injection Moulding
2. Perform a diverse range of tasks related to operating a variety of manufacturing equipment utilized in the production of various products.(. opening, closing, mixing, filling, loading, inserting parts, capping products, tightening lids, sealing, regrinding, grinding, socketing, ring cutting, assembly, etc.)
3. Monitors of vacuum tank gauge, air pressure and wall thickness of the pipes.
4. Responsible in fixing of sizer and monitors the haul off machine to pull the pipes till into the conveyor
5. Collects the sample of pipe and handover to QC laboratory for approval
6. Reviewing previous shift’s production with operator being relieved and submit report as required.
7. Perform removing parts from mold or conveyor; inspecting parts, trim or mill per production specifications, etc.
8. Responsible in setting the printer for the required data and sets the cutter for the standard length
9. Contacting technician or supervisor if parts do not meet quality standard as defined.
10. Recording scrap or non-conforming products on control sheet and place it accordingly.
11. Responsible of maintaining cleanliness of equipment, work area and keeping it safe.
12. Giving feedback to the Shift In-charge/Foreman as and when the problem may occur
• Knowledge and experience in extrusion and/or molding process a plus
• Good team player and self-motivated with degree of initiative.
• Can communicate in English
• Ability to do multiple task functions
• Good physical condition
• Adherence to company policies/procedures and working instructions from superior
• Enthusiastic person
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $0 - $500
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
About This Company
Green Coast Enterprises is a private group, owned by the Abdul Ghaffar Hussain family. Founded in 1977, our activities include Manufacturing, Investments, Real Estate and Trading. Being a family-owned business, Green Coast Enterprises takes a long-term view on its investments. The majority of the Group's assets have been under our umbrella for more than 30 years. As an active owner, we work closely with the respective management teams to help them set strategies, formulate business plans and successfully grow their business. Our hands-on approach to investing requires us to allocate our time and capital in a highly selective manner. Corys Building Materials is the holding company of Hepworth PME, the region's premier manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of high quality plastic pipes, fittings and accessories used for distribution and transmission of water, wastewater and gas. The Company forged strong partnerships in various key business sectors and international geographies. Amongst our key partners: Hepworth UK, Wavin, George Fisher and MDS. Corys packaging was born out of the combination of two of the leading flexible packaging companies in the UAE, namely Kangaroo Plastics and Emirates Technopack. Our products range from Polyethylene sheets and films used for food packaging to long lasting and high quality Geomembrane lining systems used in ponds, landfills and water storage.