Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Prepare various types of analytical reports on equipment system analysis, productivity, plant efficiency, etc. to aid in decision making and planning.
• Ensure Preventive Maintenance schedules into Asset Management Software as per supplier / manufacturer recommendations so that maintenance is done as required for maximum plant efficiency.
• Provide maintenance schedules well in advance for the Operations & Maintenance team to be able to plan their operations so that customer service is not affected.
• Track maintenance costs to ensure that budgets are adhered to.
• Initiate requisitions for materials and follow up with Procurement department to ensure that the same are obtained in a timely manner.
• Provide inputs at the time of budgeting for determining future manpower levels based on business plans and employee turnover.
• Participate in Safety related activities.
• Qualified Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience in equipment maintenance
• Hands on experience in Asset / Maintenance Management softwares like Maximo, SAP, etc
• Ability to read and interpret manuals, drawings, etc
• Trouble shooting skills
• English writing skills
• Excellent in reporting tools and techniques
• Advanced MS Office skills
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Palm Utilities is the region’s leading supplier of district cooling services and we cool more commercial and residential properties than any other district cooling provider in Dubai.