Under direction the candidates, plans, organizes and provides supervision and oversight for daily maintenance operations and activities in an assigned area, which includes facilities services; supervises and evaluates the work of both maintenance employees and outside contractors; coordinates section activities with those of other sections, divisions and departments; inspects and troubleshoots maintenance work; and performs related work as required.
1. Monitors and participates in operations in assigned unit including inspecting projects, developing and implementing modifications and improvements, recommending specifications and scheduling for contracts, negotiating prices and inspecting contractor’s work to ensure that safe work practices and standard operating procedures are followed.
2. With guidance from Quality Assurance Manger to answers questions and provides information related to projects including resolving problems, approving expenditures, handling complaints and providing technical expertise in area of assignment.
3. Maintains effective working relationships and works in cooperation with the management team to effectively meet departmental objectives.
4. Provides input into the development of the operating budget for the assigned area of responsibility; orders materials and supplies; assists in the monitoring and tracking of expenditures for the section.
5. Coordinates section activities with other sections, programs and departments, including scheduling and resolving problems; coordinates and inspects work performed by contractors.
6. Ensures that safety training is provided to staff and that proper safety practices are followed.
7. Responds to emergencies as requested; coordinates activities with other responders; directs the work of staff and utilization of resources to effect repair and ensure its safety.
8. May perform a variety of field maintenance tasks, depending upon experience and level of requirements.
9. Prepares records related to the work performed and materials and supplies used; enters invoices in the computerized purchasing system
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Maintenance Related Course
With at least five years of skilled or semi-skilled maintenance experience which must have included one year of lead experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Al Ahmadi,Kuwait ; Al Farawaniyah,Kuwait ; Al Kuwait,Kuwait ; Hawali,Kuwait ; Kuwait
About This Company
YIACO Medical Company was established in the year 1953 as a sole marketing agent for many multinational research-based pharmaceutical manufacturers. YIACO quickly grew with the boom in Kuwait’s own national growth and development, diversifying and expanding into other healthcare services such as Medical Equipment, Hospital supplies and Dental equipment & materials. Through its many years of operation and experience in the medical field, YIACO’s reputation of excellence precedes its name. A name that has come to mean undisputed market leadership in the area of medical care, unparalleled sales and services, as well as innovative state-of-the-art technology for the medical and healthcare fields. YIACO is fully committed to the modern healthcare system in Kuwait and abroad; and through this commitment, it has earned the privilege of delivering intelligent and economic solutions to the medical profession and the public. This commitment is not only evident through its ability to equip entire hospitals and research centers from the ground up, but in its solid financial holdings and a proud family of employees. YIACO is financially empowered to meet the continuing challenges of globalization, ensuring a future growth and continued commitment to the medical and scientific communities. YIACO is composed of three main divisions that cater to the various needs of Hospitals, Pharmacies, Health Care Centers and private clinics throughout Kuwait. This is accomplished through each division and its respective professional staff of Biomedical Engineers and Marketing Personnel. YIACO medical also has an effective on-time distribution and delivery network that is second to none.