• Establish and supervise compilation of Work Packages for Maintenance Checks and other work requirements on Aircraft.
• Ensure ordering of necessary spares, tools and equipment for availability as per plan update modifications records for Engineering Orders for aircraft and component modifications ensuring that all accomplished and outstanding modifications can be easily traced as required.
• Compile changes to the Aircraft Maintenance Schedule (AMS), Supplementary Maintenance Schedule (SMS) and Component Maintenance Document (CMD). To ensure that all changes are processed, recorded and presented to the Planning supervisor for approval
• To review and propose changes to the Aircraft Maintenance Schedules (AMS), Component Monitoring Document (CMD) and Job Instruction Cards (JIC) based on Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM) and Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC) revisions as well as the analysis of findings related to AMS tasks reported during maintenance checks.
•7 years experience in maintenance programs / Maintenance planning or related environment.
• Fully conversant with aircraft documentation and records including AMM, IPC, Work Packages and Maintenance Schedules.
• Understanding of aircraft/power plant systems and components.
• Sound knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS Office). Knowledge of EMPACS is an advantage.
• Familiar with aircraft regulatory requirements and legislation.
• Knowledge of applicable maintenance planning regulations
• Knowledge of Airworthiness Directives and Service bulletins for assessment and compliance.
Diploma in Aeronautical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Istithmar World Aviation is a corporate jet operator in the UAE, having a UAE Air Operator Certificate (AOC). The organization has intentions of becoming the preeminent company in the region for management and operation of private and corporate jets, provision of charter flights and servicing of corporate jets.