Job Purpose :
Drive new business by creating a successful 'sell-through' and ‘sell-with’ channel business model to help achieve the overall revenue target for EHDF.
Manage the implementation of growth strategies that create new target markets, new customers, strategic alliances and key relationships and channels that drive the business towards sustainable growth and profitability in line with the vision, mission and strategic objectives of the company
Principal Accountabilities/Key Results Area :
Providing input into the business development strategic plan - growth strategies, new market entry strategies, strategic alliances in line with the vision, and mission and strategic objectives of the company that drives towards growth and profitability of the business.
Manage the strategic alliance building, new alliances and partnership building with key business in the industry through introduction of new concepts and guidelines that will attract clients and customers to the business and ensure achievement of growth targets of the business.
Manage the preparation of standards and guidelines for entering into new markets and new business relationships, strategic alliances.
Develop from scratch & deliver a successful 'sell-through' and ‘Sell with’ partner based selling model along with developing a partnership program to incentivize new Business Development channels. This includes and is not limited to:
• Identify, Recruit, and Manage partners to re-sell Managed IT services.
• Develop a Go-To-Market plan and partner engagement model for ISV's, SI's, Value Added Reseller's (Web Developers, Free Zones) and management consultancy firms that would re-sell and/or cross-sell the companys' managed services portfolio.
• Explore local and regional expansion plans through partnerships and alliances with ISV’s, SI’s, VAR’s etc. Identify new channel for promoting the Company’s Cloud Services Offerings
• Assist sales team by uncovering new opportunities identified by working through partners and make considerable contribution to sales pipeline through partner generated qualified opportunities
• Work in conjunction with the Marketing and Tele-Marketing function which is responsible for direct demand generation with end customers.
• Meet or Exceed assigned quota - locally and regionally
• Develop programs for demand generation that would be supported & executed through channel partners.
• Propose tactics to increase sales and awareness within the channel community.
Leverage the assets and capability of the Company to present improved offerings and identify further opportunities which provide thrust to the growth initiatives of the Company.
Proactively network with potential clients in order to ascertain prevailing market trends and strategies and provide input to realistic development plans and identify new areas of development working on strategic relationships with key accounts.
Conduct feasibility for launching new product offerings and understand the factors related to product success and take necessary actions for revamping existing products or introducing new products.
Assess risks involved in new and existing projects in order to provide management with an informed view of the risks involved and propose risk mitigation measures to enable to proceed with acceptable level of risk.
Prepare financial and business models from market intelligence data and customer feedback so as to ensure deployment of an ideal business model that delivers growth and profitability to the company.
Manage the preparation of Management reports so as to monitor and review the performance of business against key performance indicators in order to highlight any variances to management for corrective action
• 5-7 years of selling experience with an emphasis on IT Services selling business development in the region
• Demonstrable partner based solutions sales
Job Specific Skills:
Negotiation, sales skills, Strong organisation skills, communication in English, UAE drivers license is a must
Developing self and others
Drive for results
Working with people
• Bachelors Degree in IT/Comp. Science"
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma