Manager Leisure Market & Special Segments
Manage Emirates leisure sales channel by defining the medium term business strategies, aligning sales channels and customer segments; develop tools and products in order to increase the channel contribution. Your role will be to ensure that the strategy is translated into measureable channel objectives, supported by robust strategies which will provide the central leisure sales team and the global sales force good strategic direction. Working in close co-operation with the SVP's (SVP's CO) Commercial in order to ensure that the channel objectives are met while respecting the point of sales objectives (hybrid budget with SVP CO's).
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in one of the following commercial disciplines: economics, sales, marketing or business management.
- 10+ yrs experience in the Airline or travel industry, with experience in strategy development and implementation.
- Experience of the sales environment of the airline industry, including an understanding of the internet, direct sales, leisure segmentation & marketing and process development.
- Strong people, team management and leadership skills preferably in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of cross-functional project management.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to a fast changing environment, where the business requirements need to be translated to project charters.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Airlines/Aviation; Marketing; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.