• 3+ years of selling Audio Visual System, Low-current, IT Infrastructure and software solutions services.
• You should be a true sales hunter with quota performance to prove it.
• Excellent understanding of Infrastructure, IT Outsourcing, Datacenter, Networking, IT Services, operations management, Security, mainframe services, etc.
• Build and manage sales pipeline.
• Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a good understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
• Support Pre-Sales Engineers by responding to customer requests in specialty area or by formulating and expanding solutions to generate product or service up-selling.
• Form partnerships with the vendor contacts.
• Work with the client in both procurement/contract and IT management level.
• Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position our products and services portfolio better.
• Contributes to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
• Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow-up by others.
• Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish COMM-IT’s consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities
• Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
• Excellent presentation, influencing and time management skills.
• Meeting with potential clients to sell services.
• Maintaining accounts.
• Selling - Selling - Selling
• Closing - Closing - Closing
• Very good knowledge of the Saudi and Middle East IT industry and competition.
• Proven track record of established professional relationships.
• Good knowledge and understanding of infrastructure solutions and services from major Vendors, being able to explain the value proposition and their main features to the customer.
• Deep technical knowledge is welcome but not essential. Familiarity with current trends of the technology that is related with the solutions.
• Proven experience in account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
• Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
• Understands the role of Information Technology (IT) within area of specialization and how major Network solution vendors Hardware & Software solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment
BS with IT/Computers Science"
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
COMM-IT MIDDLE EAST is a global technology (ITC) services company providing consultancy, technology and IT outsourcing services and is part of IBC Corp, a US 900 Million company with diverse business interest in Real Estate, Healthcare, Hospitality, IT and etc. Some of the known brands across the industry verticals in Middle East and India have trusted in COMM-IT in managing their IT requirements. Our COMM-IT Middle East Division in a short span of three years have developed more than 50 customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and among these are some of the leading enterprises of Saudi Arabia like SABIC, Sharq, NCB Bank, Ma’aden, Farabi Petrochemicals, PepsiCo and etc.
COMM-IT Provide the following Services and Solutions:
1. Business Solutions: With our partnership with the world’s most advanced business software companies to provide the Services for Enterprise Application, Business Process Management, Portal and Collaborations (based on Microsoft SharePoint), Custom Application Development, E-Governance Portal,
2. IT Infrastructure Services:Our IT Infrastructure Services Division provides services to build an agile and flexible IT Infrastructure which aligns with clients business.
3. Managed Services:Our Support and Managed Services Division is aimed at providing affordable and quality IT support for small, medium and large size business under onsite, offsite or mixed mode. .
4. Digital Signage and Advertising:We partner with SCALA to provide the next generation Digital Signage Solution for electronic billboards, LED reader boards, Digital Out of home advertising, information kiosk, corporate communications, digital posters and etc..
5. Web & Mobile Solutions: we have a dedicate division; COMM-IT Zool which assists product companies build competitive advantage by translating requirements to business solutions, build usability and reach using world class software frameworks.