Identify, scope and implement process improvement projects throughout the Bank.
(3-5 projects annually)
Provide Quality Methodology and project management expertise to deliver projects within cost, schedule and scope.
Provide leadership as a coach and mentor to staff, team leaders and process owners on the use of quality methodologies and tools.
Ensure that qualitative and financial project benefits are identified, accurately tracked and reported as scheduled and within plan.
Continually measure and assess the cost of poor quality through complaints analysis, Customer Satisfaction surveys, SLA compliance reports and any other source of information deemed necessary.
Priorities projects in terms of financial costs/benefits and assess these through measurable financial gains (expected gains in region of SR50M per annum)
1. Identification, scoping and prioritization of Process Improvement Projects to ensure the optimum financial gain for the Bank.
2. Development of solutions in consultation with process improvement teams.
3. Presentation of recommendations to executive/senior management on the ways to improve processes.
4. Develop charters for each Process Improvement Project and gain sign off on these from appropriate managers.
5. Implementation of Process Improvement Projects to provide financial gains to the Bank in the region of SR50M per annum.
6. Analysis of key business processes and data collection.
7. Training & mentoring of staff, team leaders and process owners in quality methodologies and tools.
8. Monitoring and reporting on qualitative and financial benefits of process improvement projects.
9. Development and presentation of business cases, cases for action and strategies
10. Ongoing monitoring and reporting of impact of implementation of process improvement projects.
11. Continually promote Quality/Process improvement culture within the Bank.
12. The Job holder is obliged to abide by any instructions provided by his Manager with respect to the scope of work.
• Minimum of 5 years in Quality related field
• Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt/ Black Belt
• Significant expertise in tools for process improvement
• Strong Process Improvement or Quality Culture background
• Communication (E)
• Presentation (E)
• Analytical (E)
• Inter-Personal (A)
• Training/Knowledge Transfer (A)
• People Management (A)
• Project Management (E)
• Computer (A)
• Team Building (A)
• Time Management (A)
English and Arabic
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• 10 years in the Banking Sector
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Banking; Financial Services; Quantity Survey
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location: