Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To create and implement marketing campaigns in support of the organization’s promulgation of digital awareness and advocating of international standards within the region.
• Create and maintain marketing and communication plans that meet the organizational objectives
• Develop and execute marketing activities and events.
• Evaluate market conditions and apply the necessary marketing, awareness and promotional activities.
• Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so to keep abreast of market dynamics and conditions.
• Work closely with the various sectors’ Relations Managers to assess market opportunities and understand client needs to prepare presentations, proposals and implementation plans.
• Establish and take responsibility for achieving performance criteria relevant to marketing; and ensure meeting goals, targets and objectives.
• Manage and coordinate an annual marketing budget.
• Create a marketing campaign calendar with promotional events and activities; and follow up on tactical implementation.
• Manage and coordinate all marketing and communication content write-up and design.
• Manage all aspects of print production, including receipt and distribution of material.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
• Participate as a key member of the management team.
• Interact and cooperate with colleagues, superiors, clients, vendors, governments and organizations.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the organization’s core values.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• Degree in marketing or communication or related field
• 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the technology and/or training industries
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Proficient in the use of office applications (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation Browser, etc.)
• Competence in project management, event planning and PR media activities
• Passion and drive to implement and promote digital literacy initiatives
• Strong understanding of clients and market dynamics and requirements
• Creative, analytical and resourceful abilities are a must
• Effective communication and presentation skills in Arabic and English are a must
• Willingness to travel within the GCC
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related field
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) concept is a global computer literacy initiative developed to raise the level of knowledge about Information Technology (IT) and increase the level of competence in using personal computers and common computer applications for all the citizens of the world.
Owned and co-ordinated by The European Computer Driving Licence Foundation Limited (ECDL-F), a non-profit organisation based in Dublin, Ireland, the ICDL is an internationally recognised, vendor-neutral certificate which demonstrates a person’s competence in computing knowledge and skills in accordance with international standards. ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) and ICDL are synonymous, and identical standards apply to both.
The ECDL-F has produced a set of standards and quality guidelines which govern the procedures for the ICDL concept and ensure that it is operated in a consistent fashion in all member countries through adherence to these common quality standards. The Foundation has appointed and licensed ICDL GCC Foundation as the sole body to implement and disseminate the program in the Gulf Region with the support of the regions leading educational institutions and accreditation bodies.