The Marketing and Communication Manager will provide a broad range of communications and marketing support to the organization.
He/she is someone who works to promote a company's services or products in conjunction with promoting the brand as well as leveraging business development function of the company.
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is required.
• Five or more years of experience in program development and marketing within the Health Care Industry (TPAs, Insurance companies, Hospitals, Medical Centers)
• Experience in managing projects to deadlines
• Experience in supervising and managing people or teams
• Experience with managing a Web-site and/or portal
• Experience with e-marketing campaigns (Webinars, e-mail, banner ads…)
Excellent written and verbal communications.
Ability to clearly communicate concepts verbally and in written form is mandatory requirement of this position.
Ability to come up with creative solutions
Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
Resourcefulness in solving problems.
Self-starter with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
Strong negotiation skills.
Strong presentation skills.
Organizational and time management skills.
Ability to manage budgets.
• Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications: Adobe…
bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or any other related field"
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma