Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities.
• Developing and maintaining sales proposals and collateral, desktop publishing, rate cards, newsletters, brochures, and many other materials related to marketing.
• Implementation of marketing materials.
• Developing standardize presentations, sales scripts, proposals.
• Assisting in writing, tracking and delivery of press releases.
• Monitoring online blogs for tracking communications related to the brand of a company.
• Developing lead generation plans with targets, measures, and objectives.
• Working with customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
• Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing campaigns.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, Front Page skills required.
• Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Effective project management skills.
• Sound understanding of marketing principles.
• Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
• Build excellent working relationship to attain goals.
• Be self¬ motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
• Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
• Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
• Communicate excellently in verbal and in writing
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Alexandria, Egypt; Cairo, Egypt
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
History: Founded in 1992, AWA, an Egyptian-based private-owned company, has transformed to become one of the Egyptian market leaders in the distribution of food industry raw materials field, gaining by that a huge reputation that attracted lots of renowned foreign companies and encouraged them to have us as their sole agent in Egypt. Today's market high demands and competitiveness aspired us to become our customers one-stop-shop where they would find a wide range of high quality products that meet all their needs and that would reach them easily in the shortest possible time and with the best price. Vision & Mission: AWA has come a long way and now it has become a customer base backed up by its first class service approved by local and international agents. Customer satisfaction is our precedence, we strive to maintain and foster our professional and personal growth throgh hiring the highest calibers, training and developing them with the latest trends and techniques, and committing to our customers as long-term business partners. Our vision encompasses the full spectrum of our employees, customers, suppliers and the communities we serve. Our mission also articulates where we are as a company today and where we wish to be in the future, one of the top in our country and the surrounding region. Our People: AWA is a service-oriented business, and we have bult solid, and long-lasting relationships with all of our employees and customers. This approach is achieved by building a distinctive staff of well-trained individuals, with passion to meet our business partners expectations.