Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Meet with prospective customers and consultants to explain to them about the company and its products with the goal of showing these customers how our products and services can be the best choice for them.
• Take all the necessary steps to ensure that the company is included in the approved list of vendors at all the consultancy offices.
• Perform instructional demonstrations of these products at trade shows.
• Provide the technical support needed for doing all the marketing materials (catalogs, brochures, flyers, presentations …etc).
• Serve as a liasion between the R&D team and the customers; delivering the customers’ needs to the R&D so they can check how to develop our products to better fit our customers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent Command of English Language (written and spoken)
• Professional skills for preparing proposals and PPT, in addition to other MS and other software.
• Initiative, self-dependent and thrives on challenging work environment.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
Bachelor Degree in Electric Engineering, a degree in marketing is a plus.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Industrial; Energy
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
TEPCO was established in 1979. Over the 30 years TEPCO was forced to implement a variety of measures to respond to changes in its operating environment and build a strong foundation for further growth by considering quantitative and qualitative production control in order to maintain its leading position.
TEPCO is currently the biggest Egyptian private market player.
Our future plan is to sustain continuity and achieve growth by expanding our marketing and manufacturing.
The factory site and main offices are located in the 4th industrial zone, 6th of October city, Egypt and covers an area of 23,000 square meters.