Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
• Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and stationary;
• Writing and proofreading copyright of content;
• Liaising with designers and printers;
• Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
• Maintaining and updating customer databases;
• Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
• market research & monitoring competitor activity
• Contributing to, the development of marketing plans and strategies;
• Preparation of marketing campaigns & events.
• Supporting the marketing manager and other related colleagues.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, articulate, bilingual (Arabic, and English).
• High level of creativity, dependability, energy, and enthusiasm, attention to detail.
• Effective time management. Excellent; organizational, project management & multi-tasking skills.
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines with strong problem solving skills.
• Business to Business experience
• Analytical problem-solving abilities Ability to identify market segments, niches, and potential markets
• Strong written and oral communication skills Bilingual (Arabic, and English).
• Team player and should work well under pressure.
• Able to handle constructive feedback well apply improvement & solutions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, & marketing software.
• Well presented, articulate & savvy.
• UAE Drivers License.
• Bachelor’s degree in related/relevant field from an accredited university.
• Minimum 5 years experience preferably within Medical or FMCG.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Personal Care and Service; Marketing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Imdad is the leading dermatology, plastic surgery & skin treatment supplier and is the largest importer of aesthetic medical laser equipment in the Middle East region.
Over its 20 years of operations, Imdad has built expertise in the rejuvenation technologies to become the leading supplier in the Middle East with headquartered in Dubai.
Imdad has offices in 9 countries across the GCC and the Levant, and serves thousand of Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons. Committed to bringing the world’s best rejuvenation technologies, Imdad is the exclusive distributor of leading international aesthetic medical technologies manufacturers.