Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Marketing Manager (Wooden Furniture).
• Suggest product development and innovation plans by way of presentations related to product training and client presentations to support sales teams.
• Provide technical support and certifications for existing products as and when required for project submittals to sales teams.
• Maintain healthy updated inventory of product brochures and catalogues for distribution among the Company's branches.
• Participate in industry related major trade fairs in KSA or region to seek new product opportunity and be informed on new developments.
• Prepare and report long and short-range market demands for the Company's products for management's analysis.
• Coordinate with sales teams to report regularly on suggested and implemented plans on progress made on implantation of suggestions.
• Determine and study of the Company's competitors based on product offerings, marketing and pricing issues, location wise and suggest strategies to create a competitive and winning situation for the Company's products.
• Suggest recommendations and strategies to the Branch Managers with agreement of Executive Manager.
• Conduct analysis of all of the customer research and conditions in current market
• Put together and put into practice marketing plans and projects for new, as well as current existing products and services.
• Watch over, review and do a report on all of the company's marketing activities and the results of these activities.
• Develop and deliver the marketing plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate reports.
• Responsible to provide support for all sales teams and branches to all technical request.
• Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational
• Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Have a good track record of managing customer relationship and have a consultative sales approach.
• Professional report writing and presentation skills.
• Excellent written and oral proficiency of the Arabic and English languages.
Degree in Any Business Related Course / Marketing
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; Industrial
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma