Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Marketing Team Member
Typical duties included are but not limited to:
• Develop and contribute to marketing plans and strategies
• Implement marketing plans and campaigns on multiple channels
• Evaluate marketing campaigns
• Liaise and networking with Aramex stations, agencies, vendors and partner organizations
• Manage the production of marketing material
• Writing and proof reading corporate communications literature
• Evaluate sponsorship opportunities.
• Monitor competitor activity.
• Follow up and follow through (persistence)
• Team Work
• Analytical Skills
• Excellent command in English
• Excellent communication skills
• French is a plus
• Excellent in Microsoft Office and social media websites
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Aramex is a provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. Established in 1982 as an express operator, the company rapidly transformed itself into a global brand recognized for its customized services and innovative multi-product offering.
Aramex is well known for setting new standards and meeting global challenges; in January 1997, Aramex became the first Arab-based international company to trade its shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange. After five years of successful trading, Aramex returned to private ownership in February 2002 and continued to expand and excel as a privately owned company, establishing global alliances and gaining stronger brand recognition. In June 2005 Aramex went public on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM). Today, the Aramex network encompasses more than 300 offices and employs over 7,500 people offering comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions to both retail and wholesale customers worldwide.
Aramex also is the first company in the region to release an audited sustainability report that showcases its commitment to its key stakeholders, the community and the environment. Aramex has set an ambitious target in its report to be the first carbon neutral global company in the industry.