Marketing Coordinator - H&M (Kuwait)
H&M offers fashion and quality at the best price through a broad and varied range of fashions for the entire family. The collections are extensive and new items come into the stores every day. This way, the stores are renewed and customers can always find something new at H&M. The goal is that it should be easy and inspiring to shop at H&M. The customers should always be able to find a good deal.
The diversity of the fashion range allows all of the customers to find what they are looking for to complement their own personal style. There are several different concepts within the women's, men's, teenage and children's departments. All in all, the concepts consist of modern basics, current fashions and clothes that reflect the absolute latest international trends. The collections are supplemented by matching accessories, underwear and sleepwear.
The entire fashion range is seasonal. Cut, colours and garment types are constantly being replaced or renewed to keep up with current trends.
The H&M store is now a well-established presence in most prominent shopping streets with considerable customer flows around Europe and in North America. In London, for example, H&M is located on Oxford Street, in Paris on Boulevard Haussman, in Milan on Corso Vittorio Emanuele, in New York on Fifth Avenue and in San Francisco on Powell Street.
The store environment at H&M is comfortable, inspiring and generates well-being. It is very important to give customers ideas and inspire them to choose things that suit their own style. Displays and mannequins are used to provide customers with inspiration for how to match clothes. H&M also helps customers to find their way around the collection and to combine garments and accessories successfully.
Please visit the host brand website at www.hm.com
* Overall responsible for local media relations.
* In charge of all local media monitoring and analysis (often through subcontractors)
* Responsible for communicating H&M messages externally and internally in communications issues together with HO.
* In charge of press activities including open houses.
* Responsible for actively communicating H&M related news like openings, new collections and events connected to the Company externally as well as internally in accordance with set messages.
* Responsible for ordering & implementations of all press material & delivery to media with building and maintaining relationships with media in all markets.
* Responsible for analysis & evaluation of all PR activity in weekly report.
* Coordinate with external agencies for all third party events and managing all Press Samples with budget reporting.
* Responsible for implementation of all CSR campaigns in media.
* Responsible for Twitter H&M pages with 3 tweets per day and updating global facebook page & geo targeting events.
* Responsible for updating iPhone Application push notifications/ merchandising messages.
* Responsible for all communication with online team in Sweden for update with imagery and messages.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com