• Develop marketing materials for promotional events, property tours, and conferences.
• Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional
materials, maps, price lists, or menus).
• Respond to all daily general media inquiries via email, phone, and/or written
• Refer requests for information from the media to an appropriate spokesperson or
• Prepare or edit letters, invitations, monthly and quarterly press reports, and news
releases, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Support activities and initiatives to bolster the property's reputation and image in the
media and in the community.
• Make updates to property website by making changes directly to the website or by coordinating with appropriate others in order to make updates.
• Support media relations outreach efforts, including pitching ideas and events, interview facilitation, and media tours.
• Coordinate on-property visits from media, including reservations, amenities, special requests
• Strong overall sales skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in meeting room set-ups, audio visual, and other support services
• Understanding of contract management and legalities
• Understanding of sales strategy and need times as developed by revenue management
• Understanding and achievement of team and individual goals• Sales systems knowledge
Hotel is having an attractive benefits package to their associates with free accommodation, food, airline tickets, vacation, medical coverage, transportation facilities with attractive incentive programme, traning and developing plans.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
The luxury Riyadh Marriott Hotel Seamlessly combines style and substance, with 5-star accommodations and the unparalleled level of service that you've come to expect from a Marriott. Set against the backdrop of Riyadh's flourishing business district, our hotel places many of the city's most renowned landmarks right at your fingertips. From museums and cultural attractions to luxury shopping and 5-star entertainment, you're truly spoiled for choice. Make yourself comfortable in your exquisitely decorated room or suite, with its modern accents and deluxe amenities. Allow us to help you organize a successful conference, business gathering, or social event in our remarkable venue space; when your event is over, enjoy a relaxing swim in the indoor pool, or indulge in a massage at the hotel's on-site spa. Creative dining options include Mediterranean cuisine and a cozy steakhouse, as well as a casual cafe. Whether you join us for business or pleasure, you'll be delighted with the 5-star Riyadh Marriott Hotel.