Marketing Manager (FMCG)
• Planning and putting into effect methods for assessing markets and customer demand.
• Keeping abreast of professional, technical, and insuring that marketing personnel and outside representatives are well trained and acquire a similar knowledge.
• Forecasting sales subdivided as appropriate between brands and markets. Establishing quotas based on overall forecasts, for individual sales territories. Reporting to management periodically on sales performance vs. forecast.
• Preparing, when appropriate or required, expense budgets for marketing, advertising, and other promotional activities and insuring that budgets are not exceeded without prior approval.
• Directing the activities of marketing personnel to insure maximum contact with customers and market exposure for the company’s brands.
• Developing promotional plans including advertising, trade shows, press releases, etc. (and coordinating these activities with other divisions and corporate headquarters for maximum effectiveness).
• Collaborating with the technical staff in evaluating product specifications from the standpoint of marketability.
• Selecting, with management approval, marketing personnel.
• Evaluating customer and market requirements for determining new product specifications, and submitting properly documented justifications for any new product development.
• Developing pricing policies in support of the company’s objectives and strategies for specific brand and market requirements.
• Planning and taking part in visits to customers in conjunction with the appropriate sales personnel or alone, if necessary, to make sales presentations, or determine customer needs.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) or food industry experience is a MUST
• Gulf experience is a plus
• Fluent in English and Arabic, in reading, writing, and conversing.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:FMCG Food Industry FOOD PRODUCTION Multinational
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
EJADAH Management Consultancy (EMC) is one of the leading providers of total human resources solutions and organizational development in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf. We are the foremost firm in Saudi Arabia offering total human resources solutions combining understanding of the local market with international expertise. Our quality services focus on three prime activities, consultancy, executive search and middle management recruitment, which are unmatched in the local marketplace. Our Executive Search is offered in partnership with our sister firm EMA Partners Saudi Arabia, a member of EMA Partners International, which is one of the leading international Executive Search firms.