• Develop brand positioning, KPI’s and strategic marketing plans to ensure profitable growth and growing consumer base.
• Plans and oversees the Company's advertising and promotion activities, including media planning and acquisition.
• Builds and maintains comprehensive media, suppliers and partners relationships.
• Leads Brand Team to identify consumer group, understand their needs, perception, attitudes and translate into relevant products, brands and brand extensions.
• Leads the Brand Team to fulfil the brand architecture and positioning for the portfolio of product.
• Monitors sales figures of the company products against the Retail Audit readings.
• Analyzes Brand factors such as pricing, distribution, and product performance and interprets statistical reports and market trends to provide future forecasts.
• Provides the statistical reports and recommendations to Management and assists with the development of strategic plans.
• Directs the Brand Team to evaluate consumers’ reactions towards advertising programs, merchandising policies, product packaging and formulation in order to promptly reforecast marketing and pricing strategies within competitive and volatile market conditions
• Holds a BA degree, preferably in Economics, Business or Mass Communication.
• 7 – 10 years experience in Marketing field ( preferably 5 years of which in FMCG)
• Minimum 2 years in a Multi National
• Masters degree in Marketing is a plus.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Edita Food Industries was established in 1996, and now is one of the leading FMCG companies in Egypt and the Middle East. The company is well known for its consistently high quality products and strong brands like Molto, TODO, Bake Rolz, Bake Stix, Mimix as well as the Hostess cakes range. edita acts also as the sole regional distributor of several brands of imported sweeteners, olive oils, & pasta. Edita is the market leader in the Croissant , Cakes & Bread snacks categories in Egypt. Edita brands are now part of everyday's life to consumers in Egypt and more the 15 other markets in Middle East & Africa. As reflected in our vision, International markets support is of local importance in our strategy