Date Posted: 2013/11/10 07:19:17
• Develops brand (s) vision and strategy.
• Develop brand positioning, KPI’s and strategic marketing plans to ensure profitable growth and growing consumer base.
• Plans and oversees the Company's advertising and promotion activities, including media planning and acquisition.
• Builds and maintains comprehensive media, suppliers and partners relationships.
• Leads Brand Team to identify consumer group, understand their needs, perception, attitudes and translate into relevant products, brands and brand extensions.
• Leads the Brand Team to fulfil the brand architecture and positioning for the portfolio of product.
• Monitors sales figures of the company products against the Retail Audit readings.
• Analyzes Brand factors such as pricing, distribution, and product performance and interprets statistical reports and market trends to provide future forecasts.
• Provides the statistical reports and recommendations to Management and assists with the development of strategic plans.
• Directs the Brand Team to evaluate consumers’ reactions towards advertising programs, merchandising policies, product packaging and formulation in order to promptly reforecast marketing and pricing strategies within competitive and volatile market conditions
• Holds a BA degree, preferably in Economics, Business or Mass Communication.
• 7 – 10 years experience in Marketing field ( preferably 5 years of which in FMCG)
• Minimum 2 years in a Multi National
• Masters degree in Marketing is a plus.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Edita is a market leader in baked food products with a portfolio of brands that includes Molto Croissant, Molto Cake, Molto Swiss Roll, Bake Rolls and Hostess cakes. The company employs more than 3700 employees and operates 2 factories in 6th of October and 10th of Ramadan cities.
The company started in mid 1997, as the first company to produce filled croissants in the MENA region, starting by Egypt as its opening gate. Hostess® was established in 1995 under license from Interstate Brands Corporation, USA, and was acquired by Edita Food Industries in June 2003. Since then, the company has been modernized and new lines were bought as well as the existing lines were upgraded.
All these products are being exported at the moment to the MENA region and we are looking forward to develop our regional existence.