Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Master Technician - Compressed Air Products | FAMCO | OMAN
About the Business:
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Ras Al Khaimah. The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company.
About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced Master Technician to join Famco's new team in Oman.Job Specifications and requirements:
- Products covered include rotary and reciprocating electric compressors, air dryers, control systems and accessories
- Ability to diagnose faults and recommend accurate and effective repair solutions
- Ability to understand and implement manufacturer's standard working instructions within specified repair times
- Be able to produce consistently high quality of work to ensure excellent levels of customer satisfaction
- Be familiar with appropriate use of workshop equipment and special tools
- To be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of electrical components and detailed wiring diagrams
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience on Ingersoll-Rand equipment
- As much of the work is field-based, self motivation and flexibility are essential
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Electrical Technician with excellent mechanical and electrical skills
- Experience working on all models of Electrically-powered air compressor and ancillaries (preferably Ingersoll Rand)
- Oman Driving License
- Self-Motivated and able to work under own supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Automotive; Technical/Maintenance
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.