Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
* Analyzes product failure data and laboratory test results to determine causes of problems and develop solutions.
* Monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration.
* Supervise the work of technologists, technicians, and other engineers and scientists.
* Design and direct the testing or control of processing procedures.
* Evaluate technical specifications and economic factors relating to process or product design objectives.
* Conduct or supervise tests on raw materials or finished products to ensure their quality.
* Perform managerial functions, such as preparing proposals and budgets, analyzing labor costs, and writing reports.
* Solve problems in a number of engineering fields, such as mechanical, chemical, electrical, civil, nuclear, and aerospace.
* Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives as necessary.
* Review new product plans and make recommendations for material selection based on design objectives, such as strength, weight, heat resistance, electrical conductivity, and cost.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / college degree, Engineering (civil) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same position.
- English written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Al Fara’a Group is a leading UAE based integrated multi-disciplinary Construction & Industrial group employing over 18,000 people across its operations in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait and India. Over the last 31 years, Al Fara’a has built a solid reputation in the construction industry with an admirable track record of sustained growth and for delivering quality projects on time in both private and government sectors
The Group which has executed over 2000 projects of varied scope is currently executing projects at multiple locations throughout the GCC and India, comprising of ten prominent companies covering various contracting disciplines and aspects with forecast turnover of more than AED 3 Billion for the year 2011
The company has a large team of top notch technical experts, specialized project management teams, a skilled multinational workforce and state-of-the-art technology along with an array of the latest sophisticated plants and machinery to ensure timely and successful completion of all projects
Al Fara’a Group is vertically and horizontally integrated and has honed its strengths by setting up group companies in allied sectors like ready mix concrete, properties and development, precast structures, steel structures, electro-mechanical services, aluminum and glazing structures, interiors and joinery, landscaping, irrigation and painting
Group has successfully executed projects like high rise towers hospitals heritage structures hotels defense projects commercial &residential developments multiplexes palaces villas shopping malls
The Group have achieved certifications for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 for Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management respectively
2011 - Al Fara’a General Contracting, Dubai Quality Award
2011 - Unibeton Ready Mix, Sheikh Khalifa Business Excellence Award
2011 - Al Sabbah Electromechanical, Dubai Quality Appreciation Award
2010 - Unibeton Ready Mix, Dubai Quality Appreciation Award