Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
A competitive TAX FREE Salary based on qualifications and experience
Accommodation or allowance provided
Annual return flights provided
As a result of growth and development, Kingdom Schools, a private school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is now accepting applications from western trained, qualified and experienced English first language secondary teachers for Mathematics teaching positions. Teachers will have the opportunity to gain international teaching experience while working within a supportive school environment.
Teachers are required for the International Programme taught through the medium of English.
Successful applicants will be expected to:
• teach students according to their educational needs
• promote a positive, conducive and safe learning environment
• model high standards in punctuality, quality and presentation of work and relationships
• maintain discipline in accordance with the behaviour policy of the school
• provide practical activities to support teaching and learning
• provide extracurricular activities for students to enhance learning
• provide a high quality learning experience for students
• demonstrate sensitivity to the local culture and traditions
- Qualified western trained teacher holding a Bachelor's degree in Education or a first degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education.
- International teaching experience desirable but not essential
Trained and qualified teacher (eg PGCE, QTS, State registration)
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Australia; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Kingdom Schools is a GEMS managed school.
Kingdom Schools opened in September 2000, with the goal of providing a high quality education experience for all students. It operates separate boys and girls elementary, intermediate and high schools as well as a mixed kindergarten. The school has a current enrolment of 2750 students. Kingdom Schools is exceptionally well resourced. The School features excellent facilities that include a fitness center, auditorium, gymnasium and specialist teaching and learning areas. Classrooms are fitted with Interactive Electronic Whiteboards and Data Projectors. The school has high expectations and innovative learning and teaching programmes aimed at developing and promoting individual excellence.
GEMS Education is a global, multi-faceted education company which owns and operates its own schools, as well as providing education support services to both the public and private sectors.
GEMS network of schools provides high quality holistic education to nearly 100,000 students from 125 countries, employing 9,000 education professionals, specialists and staff. Supported by a network of eminent, international advisors, GEMS global network of multi-skilled specialists and in-house experts provide invaluable support and guidance in all areas related to delivering a world class standard of education.
To learn more about GEMS Education, please visit our website at www.gemseducation.com