Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Supervise the activities of the assigned mechanical maintenance crew in the field, give the technicial direction and guidance for safe trouble shooting and repair jobs.
2. Check Overnight O&M's log books, insure updating the data daily by the responsible personnel, review work orders, and refer to originators to check equipment or site to determine any work related requirements (safety, Material, manpower, services..) and insure the optimal utilization.
3. Coordinate with maintenance planner to prioritize, schedule and assign jobs to the subordinates, ensure early preparation for all job requirements.
4. Lead the mechanical maintenance crew during the commissioning and start up.
5. Train Subordinates and insrue their competency for the required job.
Degree: Bachelor/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum Experience: 7 years
Special skills & knowledge: Have experience in areas of mechanical maintenance and commissioning of mechanical systems such as (HVAC systems, chillers, screw type air compressor, diesel engines, pumps) -- preferred if complied experience in plastic extrusion machines and its utiliies.
1. Excellent communicaton skills.
2. Managing people capabilities.
3. Ability to work in shifts.
4. Fluent in English.
5. Strong analytical and problem solivng skills.
6. Experience in SAP and Microsoft programs.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia