Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Key Tasks & Duties:
• Supervise and coordinate all works related to mechanical systems and equipment Including but not limited to:- water storage and distribution systems, pumps, tanks, sanitary appliances and systems, hydraulic lifts and weigh scales
• Prepare, all planned preventative maintenance (PPMs).
• Supervise and report on all planned preventative maintenance (PPMs). Including but not limited to:- water storage and distribution systems, pumps, tanks, sanitary appliances and systems, hydraulic lifts and weigh scales
• Manages day to day contractor service levels, contractor problems/issues, and contractor performance.
• Respond to reactive mechanical plant and system issues reported to the Department.
• Allocate staff to minor projects across the Site.
• Implement as requested modifications to mechanical systems.
• Incorporate safe working practices, systems and associated materials in carrying out work.
• Provide overall supervision to all general labourers, electrician assistants and outsourced service providers assigned to each task.
• Ensure organisational QA/QC and health and safety procedures are followed site wide and for each
• Diploma/ Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
• 10 years experience in Plant installation, maintenance and controls
UAE Building Regulations
• Microsoft Office package; Excel, Word, MS Project
• Ability to prepare schematics of basic mechanical and distribution systems
• Ability to prepare material estimates.
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting building drawings
• Knowledge and application of industry safety standards
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical system controls and associated testing equipment
• Ability to function effectively as part of a wider multi disciplinary team.
• UAE Driver’s License
- Job Location:
- Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Certification / diploma