Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Design mechanical system (water supply, drainage storm water, irrigation, fire fighting, LPG, natural gas, elevators and swimming pools, sauna steam room for Ewan projects.
• Prepare specification and bill of quantity for all projects.
• Prepare list of manufacturers and priced B.O.Q.
• Prepare concept design and calculation for proposed project.
• Check, review and approved shop drawings.
• Check, review and approved all materials equipment submitted by Contractor.
• Check, review and approved as-built drawings submitted by Contractor.
• Supervises mechanical works and attends coordination technical meetings of all the project on-site.
• Supervises testing and commissioning of all the projects on site.
• Attends coordination meetings and technical meeting with the Clients and contractors.
• Coordinates and attends meetings with the municipality and other.
• Coordinates with team to review project documents and to take approval from local authority.
• Responsible for all Site Mechanical and Plumbing works.
• Responsible for all Air conditioning and Ventilation works.
• Responsible for all Infrastructure works.
• Responsible for all Irrigation works.
• Responsible for MEP Snag list for final handing over.
• Reviewing the MEP Materials according the specification and list of manufacture.
• Reviewing the contractor payment as per bill of quantities.
• Reviewing any contractor MEP Claim.
• Responsible for all works for Swimming pools with heating cooling system, Steam rooms, Sauna rooms, and Jacuzzi.
• Reviewing the tender drawings for A/C systems and Plumbing works.
• Reviewing the shop drawings submitted by the main and sub contractor.
• Modify -if necessary -any coordination between the different services.
• Applying the different standards in checking the materials for approvals.
• Obtaining approvals from the different Government sections for Drainage, water supply, fire fighting, LPG and irrigation.
• Executing the different tests as per codes for water supply, Drainage,fire fighting and irrigation Air conditioning testing and commissioning.
• Microsoft office applications, Microsoft Windows, WordPerfect.
• Familiar with AutoCAD applications.
• Good command of contractual disputes and how to resolve them.
Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Architecture; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Established in 1990, the company became the most prestigious and successful architectural and engineering firm in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
With over 100 staff, 50 of which are dedicated architects and engineers from various parts of the world, the company managed to secure and build over 4 billion U$ of project worth to date. These endeavors of construction were not limited to the Kingdom of Bahrain; the neighboring Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were also able to attest the rising talent and diligence of this high quality practice.
Our designs have encompassed a wide spectrum of projects such as VIP luxury residential complexes, hotels and resorts, town planning and development, multi story residential and office buildings, hospitals and health centers, universities, multi unit residential compounds, mosques, shopping malls, showrooms, warehouses, and interiors for villas, restaurants and offices.
The versatility in performance without loss of quality is why we gained notoriety in the region, and continue to attract more clients daily. Recent partnerships and cooperative links with practices overseas have been established, putting the firm in the unique situation of being able to service clients wherever they may require a project.
With aspirations to join the international building community and represent the region's architecture, we look to the future confident in the knowledge that the continued growth and investment in talent coupled with the capability to adhere to the clients needs will surely set a place for them amongst that community.