• Reads and interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Confers with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Researches, designs, evaluates, installs, operates, and maintains mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
• Investigates equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
• Provides feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
• Oversees installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
• Practical and technical skills
• Ability in math, science and IT
• Good communication skills
• An understanding of engineering drawings and principles
• The ability to work methodically and precisely
• The ability to manage a varied workload in an efficient manner
• Good problem-solving skills
• Team working skills
• Have experience in the chemical or petrochemical plant
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Industrial; Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Basic Chemical Industries is a leader in the production of Chlorine, Caustic Soda, Hydrochloric Acid, and Sodium Hypochlorite in the Gulf region. Production at its first plant was commissioned in 1975 in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. BCI aims is to satisfy its customer needs and expectations by ensuring that high quality chemical products and services are offered in the most professional and dedicated manner while guaranteeing safety and environmental measures. BCI strives to become one of the leading Chemical companies on the local and international level while relying on continuous development by using the latest technical know-how, in addition to collaborating with leading companies on the International level in their field.
The BCI group of companies is compromised of: Saudi Water Treatment Co., Chemical Marketing & Distribution Co., Huntsman APC Limited, National Adhesives Ltd., and Basic Chemicals National Co.