1. Working with account Managers to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget.
2. Providing the verbal or written copy including creating slogans, catchphrases, massages and strap lines for printed adverts and leaflets.
3. Briefing the creative team who will produce the adverts.
4. Presenting campaign ideas and costing to clients.
5. Managing internal work flow, while corresponding and coaching Client briefing, De-briefing, brainstorming, planning, presentation, feedback and amends.
6. Medical Material Extraction, Medical text flow design, supporting data, providing references, final text and layout revision.
7. Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
8. Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of any process.
9. Overseeing work through these stages (Medical, Creative, Art, Multimedia, Exhibitions, Production and Purchase departments). (Supervision)
2- Previous experience as Account Executive in relevant field of pharmaceutical advertising
3- Strong project management and relationship building skills
medicine, pharmaceutical science, dentist, vet
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $0 - $500
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma