A leading Pharmaceutical Distribution Company in UAE
1. Meeting doctors & pharmacists to increase product sales.
2. Achieving company allocated Annual Targets (unit wise and value wise).
3. Outstanding management skills with advanced and creative marketing techniques
4. Providing market feedback, daily and routing reports
5. Maintaining & updating customer database as required.
6. Highly adaptable, thrives on challenges and excel in new environments.
7. Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
A minimum of 1-3 years, relevant Pharmaceutical experience in Qatar.
1. Must be a Bachelor in Pharmacy
2. Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic will advantage.
3. Strong presentation skills and good knowledge in Ms-Office applications.
4. Experience of working in dynamic task oriented environments that requires quick response
5. Valid Qatar driving license.
***Must be available on Transferable Visa with NOC from current employer***
Bachelors in Pharmacy
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,500 - $2,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma