Create positive buying conditions in his stores in order to increase awareness, attract consumers and stimulate sales of AMSB products..
Displays & POSM Objectives
- Ensures actual visibility space in his outlets in various access point complies with visibility contracts.
- Implement Planograms to standards
- Ensure all POSM are used correctly & efficiently
- Ensure pricing are clear to shoppers
- 100% visibility Compliance to contract.
- 100% Planogram implementation
- POSM in place
- Price tags are in place
- Deliver 100% coverage rate of assigned route
- Review any changes to journey plan with his supervisor before any calls are added or removed
- Achieve coverage objectives
- Implement all activities/initiatives according to calendar
- Ensure all activities are placed off shelves and in the
- Ensure placement of all communication material including POS and POP items
- 100% activities implementation
- Correct display location
- Correct placement of POS/POP material.
Quality & Freshness Objectives
- Implement FIFO rotation plan
- Ensure products are placed in hygienic area
- Ensure all products on display are clean and in good condition.
- Daily rotation on shelves
- 100% clean products
- No damaged products available
- Submit all required reports to his line manger.
- Highlight any competitors’ activity on regular basis.
- Reports are received timely and accurately
- Time management, merchandising skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
About This Company
AMS Baeshen is one of the well established consumer products companies in Saudi Arabia headquartered in Jeddah and employing a staff of 450. The Company aggressively competes in the marketplace through its portfolio of fully owned brands that occupy leadership or strong number two positions in their categories. Some of the Company’s brands are: Rabea, Rabea Gold, Rabea Express, Rabea Green Tea, Lord, Abu Jabal and Bee Sugar. The Company’s core business is in the tea category with vertically integrated operations covering tea buying, blending, packing, distribution, selling and marketing. AMS Baeshen & Co.’s base market is Saudi Arabia but has been expanding in the region during the past few years with presence now in most of the Gulf and Levant markets. The Company is committed to a strategy of long term growth through the development of its core business and expansion into new geographies and categories. The Company is managed by a team of professionals who combine the discipline and training of multinational companies with the entrepreneurial and results oriented culture of a privately owned company. The Company, being a private company that is both a brand owner and operator, is fully in control of its destiny. The people who will participate in making the future of the Company are people who are self motivated, comfortable in setting their own agenda and working independently, results-oriented, team players and of a high level of integrity and ethics.