• Lead the merchandising team in achieving excellence at POP.
• Accountable to ensure that visibility / space agreeements with customers are implemented.
• Ensure implementation of planogrammes and merchandising guidelines.
• Review team journey plans as needed to maximize effectiveness.
• Feedback on the effectiveness of our own activities along with recommendations for improvement.
• Coordinate with the A&P Coordinator and the respective CCSDM with regards to type and quantity of POP material is required.
• Provide management constantly with information relating to competitive activities and actions covering all the POP drivers (range, visibility, pricing, promotion)
• Develop and maintain long term effective business relationship with customers.
• To identify and recommend any opportunities for improvement.
• Responsible to maintain an upto date factbook containing, planogram by category / brand, Nestle visibility agreements with key customers, customer information, key competitors information etc.
• Training and development of the team including on the job training.
• Evaluate and recommend any specific needs for training and development.
• Build strong teamwork and spirit.
• Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes. Ensure as well compliance with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity
Main Purpose of Job
To lead the merchandising team in delivering the company objectives in terms of spaces and visibility in the assigned area. To ensure all activities are flawlessly executed at POP.
Achievement of visibility, planograms and merchandising objectives
Clean and professional appearance / presentable, Excellent attitude / enthusiasm self-motivator, Able to self-express / communicate easily, Reliable trust worthy / dependable, Proactive, hands-on approach, Discipline and organized.
Training and coaching of assigned sales team, Selling skills, Initiative and follow through, Leadership, Thinking and problem solving
Physical and outlet-wise understanding of assigned territory, Product knowledge and arguments, Customer needs and buying pattern, Understand company strategies and objectives, Promotion plan and merchandising guidelines. Should hold a valid driving license.
- Job Location:
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Across the world more than 250,000 people work at Nestle' in over 80 countries worldwide. They are from all nations and cultures, from all walks of life and possessions: from a field specialist advising on pest control in coffee plantations in the Philippines… to a food scientist in one of almost 20 research centers across the globe; from a worker on the packaging line in one of our 500 factories… to a marketing executive in our International Headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. We are proud of our rich diversity. At Nestle', a person's passport, ethnic or national origin plays no role. What counts are professional skills, personality and strength of character. Nestle' is not only a food and beverage company, but is also a "human" company. The over-riding concern of its employees all over the world is to meet the needs of its consumers, and to provide nourishment for people of all ages throughout their lives, from infants to those who have reached old age, not to mention their pets along the years. Because food affects everyone, quality and safety are vital, but so are taste and enjoyment. It is this special mix that makes the marketing of food products a fascinating challenge and the food industry an extraordinarily competitive and dynamic place to work. In this context, every employee has both an individual and complementary role in building the Company. Each person is encouraged to take personal responsibility, and to contribute actively to the long-term sustainable growth of the business. Nestle believes in long-term career development and realizes that people need to be continually challenged and motivated to grow and reach their potential. So if you are looking for a truly fascinating, multicultural and inter-disciplinary working environment, Nestle' can offer you all that.