- Ensure good working conditions and safety for maintenance operations.
- Collect and handle all the work requests and check for accuracy of technical information. Manage maintenance backlog.
- Ensure quality of technical specifications for spares and sub-contracted work.
- Keep library updated and ensure equipment documentation is permanently updated “as built.
- Develop and ensure the utilisation of the Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Look for the best optimisation of maintenance operations according to the availability of equipment and workforce.
ASSISTANCE OF THE MAINTENANCE MANAGER:
- Schedule and prepare major shutdowns ensuring co-ordination with other departments.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with the preparation of the budget ensuring technical justification for maintenance major operations.
- Perform monthly gap analysis of maintenance budget and performance indicators.
- Maintain and update the preventive maintenance program.
- Analyse and propose solutions on reliability and safety issues, within the framework of the Reliability Committee.
- Participate in the Plant Improvement Program (PIP).
Educational Level: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
Job related work experience: a minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance in cement industry or other process industries like steel, paper, chemical...
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- Job Location:
- Aleppo, Syria
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
World leader in building materials, Lafarge extracts resources from the heart of the earth to make materials to bring to the heart of life. Present in 64 countries, the Group responds to the world’s demand for housing and infrastructure. Lafarge is driven by the needs of its customers, shareholders, local communities and architects. The Group creates high value-added solutions which encourage creativity whilst leaving a lighter trace on the world. A world leader in building materials At a global level, Lafarge is: n° 1 in Cement, n° 2 in Aggregates, n° 4 in Concrete. The Group portfolio of businesses is as follows: Cement: 65.6%, Aggregates and concrete: 33.8%, Other: 0.6%. Company Culture: We are the biggest private sector employer in Iraq. We are an ambitious team and always look for high potential talent with diverse backgrounds and qualifications. Overall employee value package covers market competitive salaries & perks, good learning and development environment; high potential team players have fast track career development programs, exposure to state of the art technology coupled with diversity, friendly and multilingual work culture. Employee’s performance is always recognized and rewarded. We celebrate our successes through companywide events and gatherings.