• Execution of the sterile acceptance and of the treatment of un-sterilities and support of the customers regarding microbiological matters.
• Realisation of sterile acceptance and of the corresponding analyses including documentation.
• Realisation of examinations regarding un-sterilities and corresponding initiation of measures including documentation.
• Support of the customers regarding microbiology matters.
• Support of different departments (Sales, Service and Project) regarding microbiological matters.
• Support of the customer regarding HACCP or corresponding management systems.
• Training of customer and internal departments regarding microbiology/aseptic.
Essential: 2 Years min. Microbiology/Quality experience
Desired: 2 years min. food/beverage experience
MS Office: Advanced
Essential: English / French
Qualification in Food Technology or relevant science discipline.
- Job Location:
- Tunis, Tunisia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
SIG Combibloc Obeikan is one of the world's leading system suppliers of carton packaging and filling machines for beverages and food. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to our customers. We offer high-speed and highly efficient aseptic filling machines with unbeatable volume, format and product flexibility. The corresponding range of aseptic carton packs protects the quality of food and beverages ensuring consumers across the region enjoy a wholesome and nutritious product. Established in 2001, the Joint Venture is a result of the shared vision of SIG Combibloc (Germany) and the Obeikan Investment Group (Saudi Arabia) to offer total aseptic packaging system solutions and tailored customer support to the food and beverage industry across Middle East, Africa, Turkey and parts of South Asia. The combined expertise of the two companies has enabled SIG Combibloc Obeikan to offer the very best in German technology to the region and further strengthened our position as a total aseptic packaging solutions provider. Through our 12 offices located strategically across MEA and a state-of-the-art production facility in Riyadh, we have retained our fundamental purpose: to offer world-class products and services while understanding first-hand the local needs and requirements of our customers and the market they operate in. SIG Combibloc Obeikan’s portfolio of clients contains some of the biggest brands within the long life milk and juice market segments.