• Execution of the sterile acceptance and of the treatment of un-sterilities and support of the customers regarding microbiological matters.
• Realisation of sterile acceptance and of the corresponding analyses including documentation.
• Realisation of examinations regarding un-sterilities and corresponding initiation of measures including documentation.
• Support of the customers regarding microbiology matters.
• Support of different departments (Sales, Service and Project) regarding microbiological matters.
• Support of the customer regarding HACCP or corresponding management systems.
• Training of customer and internal departments regarding microbiology/aseptic.
Essential: 2 Years min. Microbiology/Quality experience
Desired: 2 years min. food/beverage experience
MS Office: Advanced
Essential: English / French
Qualification in Food Technology or relevant science discipline.
- Job Location:
- Tunis, Tunisia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
SIG Combibloc Obeikan is a leading systems supplier of aseptic beverage cartons packaging and filling machines for beverages and food. The company is a part of New Zealand based rank group. Formed on January 1, 2001 SIG Combibloc Obeikan is a joint venture between SIG Combibloc of Germany and Obeikan Investment Group of Saudi Arabia. The headquarters are based in Dubai along with further country offices / area offices located in Riyadh, Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), Istanbul (Turkey), Cape Town (South Africa), Lagos (Nigeria), Algiers (Algeria) , Cairo (Egypt), Tunis (Tunisia), Casablanca (Morocco), Tripoli (Libya) and Tehran (Iran). SIG Combibloc Obeikan’s portfolio of clients contains some of the biggest brands within the long life milk and juice market segments.