Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Preparation of monthly Performance Status Reports to Senior Management
• Collate, Analyze and Present company performance details quarterly and half yearly.
• Provide information to management and meet weekly to ensure consistency in data and information across the company.
• Generate, maintain, analyze & present daily/ weekly/ monthly Sales, Quality and Client Service reports.
• Creating MIS/ Dashboard report and presenting it to the concern Department.
• Make company performance reports and analyzing them from company prospect.
• Design reporting formats to provide accurate information in a clear and concise manner.
• Produce and support existing reports and processes
• Review history of current reporting used analyze for time utilization, consistency and accuracy.
• Monitor implementation of MIS processes and evaluate their effectiveness.
• Standardize similar reports across clients, departments and teams.
• Ad Hoc data collection, analysis and reporting as required. (I. e. Data/ Field Formatting, Data Storage, and report Generation. )
• Maintain all details of service agreements with clients.
• Understand requirements, design formats, deploy formats, follow up with Business development Team, Client Services Department, and Quality team and validate data.
• Prepare Quality dashboards to report progress made through quality initiatives and report overall quality level in the organization.
• Measure and develop service level targets against Best in class benchmarks.
• Preparing Workflow MIS reports and forecasting workforce availability based on data collected and trend analysis.
• Undertake Trend Analysis of Data and Automation of reports.
• Day-to-Day Analysis of MIS Reports
• Prepare variance reports such as Forecast vs. Actual sales and so on related to various departments within the organization.
• Mapping of Data to provide trend analysis and make notes regarding consistency in performance and information collected.
• Solve the ad-hoc requirement of Management related to organizational information for critical decision making.
• Personalize new MIS requirements from Operations perspective and as required for accurate business information.
• 3-5 years experience in MIS management, preferably in Stationary, Toys, or Fashion
• Age between 28 - 35 years
• Very good problem solving skills.
• Effective listening skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated and active learning.
• Organized, punctual, and efficient.
• Decision making to choose the most appropriate one.
• Responsible attitude for his tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent reports’ writing ability in both Arabic and English language.
MIS / Computer Science
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma