• Overall responsibility for the Motor claims Department including head office and branches.
• Planning, Strategizing and administering the motor claims process.
• Designing and implementing a cost effectiveness philosophy.
• Setting up a Customer Focused and Service Oriented Claims Management.
• Effective Claim Recovery policy and procedures.
• Confident and Customer Service focused.
• In depth knowledge of motor Claims with ability to ensure high technical standards;
• Familiarity with the changing vehicle profile including the maintenance costing.
• Management of relationships with Agencies and Workshops;
• Ability to interact smoothly with the Police Officers and Legal Authorities.
• Bilingual Communication Fluency (Arabic and English).
Graduated with min. bachelor degree.
Insurance qualification is preferred.
(10-15) years working experience in Motor Claims Department in the Head Office of a successful insurance company including at least 3 years in managerial position.
At least three (3) years of gulf experience in handling motor claims.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: