The post holder will be required to:
• Support his/her Consultant in the provision patient focused Obstetric and Gynecological services and ensure optimal clinical care of patients in the department in line with the international standards.
• Work within a multidisciplinary team with a personalized and caring attitude.
• Participate in, a postgraduate training program for all clinical staff.
MB BS or equivalent
* minimum 3 years post internship experience, in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Critical decision making skills
Strong customer service commitment
Valid Dubai Health Authority License
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Al Zahra Hospital Dubai is a private general hospital with a total capacity of 187 bed, including Royal Suites and VIP Rooms. It offers a variety of services with multiple specialties in an all private room inpatient facility. Our employees are drawn from around the globe and are well trained in their respective area of expertise. Our outpatient clinics are set up with highly advanced diagnostic, clinical, and state-of-the-art medical equipments.